Contact Us 1800 008 024
Download PDF Plans
Modular School Buildings – General Purpose Classrooms, Specialist Learning Areas, Amenities and other School Facilities
At Pretect we recognise the importance of good classroom and facility design when it comes to creating the optimal learning environment. As such, all our modular school buildings are configured to complement each school’s unique learning and teaching practices, enhancing outcomes for students and staff.
Every schools needs are different and require unique facilities. During the design stage, we take the time to talk through your requirements and planned usage to ensure our prefabricated classrooms meet your needs. From concept to completion, we make sure that each and every school project meets the needs of our client.
Our Modular Education Buildings
Pretect are industry leaders in modular education buildings, from prefabricated classrooms to large-scale whole school construction projects; no matter the size, our experienced team ensures the highest quality workmanship. Our fixed-price Design Build Packages are also available to allow you to better manage the budget for your prefab project.
Our modular education buildings unite flexibility with durability, being made from the highest quality materials they are built to last. As the prefabricated classrooms are constructed in our factory, the process is clean, simple, safe, and does not disrupt school-life. Once the classroom is transported to your site, the only thing left do is to connect any services and add optional extras such as verandahs, decks, or awnings which can be specified and added as part of the installation process.
Prefabricated Classroom Specialists
Over the three decades we’ve been in the building industry, Pretect have established a reputation for operating with integrity and transparency. You can trust our experienced team to manufacture prefabricated classrooms and modular school buildings that are safe and durable.
If you’re interested in some of Australia’s finest prefabricated classrooms or educational buildings, please contact us on 1800 008 024 or complete the form below.
- Your building is fully built for you
- You can use our floor plans or design your own.
- Steel base frame and footings.
- Engineer-designed heavy duty under-floor steel chassis.
- RHS Duragal galvanised steel floor joints.
- Poured concrete footings 450mm in diameter and 1000mm deep suited to class H soils or an engineered screw-pile system.
- Chain tie-downs set in poured in-situ concrete footings to W41 wind rating (41m/second or 148m/hour).
FLOOR & FRAMING:
- Termite treated 22mm particleboard flooring, glued and fixed with twist nails.
- Termite treated pine wall and roof framing.
- Continuous structural plywood wall bracing to external walls and where the modules join for extra strength.
- Colorbond sheeting in your choice of colour.
- Colorbond gutters.
- Colorbond metal fascia.
- Your choice of Colorbond corrugated iron.
- James Hardie’s Axon.
- Many other options available on request.
- Fire retardant R1.5 blanket/foil roof insulation.
- Thermal R2.0 insulation batts to external walls.
- Thermal R4.0 insulation batts to ceilings.
- R1.5 under floor insulation.
- Low maintenance aluminium framed windows in your choice of colour.
- Keyed alike locks to all windows.
- Colour matching flyscreens on all windows.
DOORS & INTERNAL FIXOUT:
- Low maintenance aluminium entry doors in your choice of colour.
- Internal flush panel doors throughout.
- Stainless steel door furniture throughout.
- MDF timber 67×18 skirting and architraves.
- Your building fully painted in your choice of colour – 3-coat paint system (multi-colour indoor paint schemes and deep tone base colours extra).
- All external painting complete.
- All decking and steps completed.
- All cabinets as per plans, moisture resistant with adjustable shelves and rolled edge bench top.
- Tough PVC edging to doors for durability.
- Overhead wall cabinets as per plan.
- Your choice of tiles from allowance.
- Full ceramic tiling to all bathrooms/WC.
- Quality chrome-plated solid brass tap ware.
- Full gloss quality vanity with large mirror over to bathrooms.
- Ceiling exhaust fan to bathroom/WC.
- Dual flush toilet suite with toilet roll holder.
- Built in Cupboards/Shelving:
- Built-in cupboards and shelving where indicated on plans.
- Quality matching vinyl or timber sliding doors.
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING:
- All electrical and plumbing completed within building.
- Ample double power points throughout.
- External light to external entry doors.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker fitted for safety.
- Your building is built under factory supervision.
- Tight quality control due to off-site construction.
- Full internal detail/clean and pre-handover quality check.
- Seven year structural guarantee.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- All appliance/manufacturers’ warranties.
- Council plans lodgement service including all plan drawing, engineers, specifications, forms and tracking record through council.
- Connections to services can be arranged by the Swanbuild team on request.
- Built-in Deck (where applicable)
- Constructed on main chassis under main roof line.
- 140×19 Merbau decking.
EXTRAS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE:
- Quality Godfrey Hirst carpet or floor tiles in your choice of colour.
- Your choice of quality commercial grade vinyl to kitchen/cooking areas.
- Fluorescent light fittings.
- Due to our policy product development, Swanbuild reserves the right to alter specifications without notice and without incurring any obligation.