Prefabricated Industrial Buildings and Modular Warehouse Buildings
We provide a wide range of prefabricated industrial buildings for businesses across Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia. With over thirty years’ experience in the industry, we are a modular construction company you can rely on for transparency, effectiveness and product quality.
Whether you’re after a structure for a mining site or factory, we manufacture prefabricated industrial buildings and modular warehouse buildings that are built to last. Using only the finest materials, all Pretect prefabricated industrial buildings meet and exceed stringent building regulations and codes.
Prefabricated Industrial Buildings as Unique as Your Business
At Pretect we treat every business as unique, enabling us to deliver a prefabricated industrial building solution that best meets your needs. Our expert team will talk through every stage of the design and construction process to ensure you achieve the look at functionality you want for your business.
We make sure your building is not only elegant and functional, but also safe and durable.
Modular Warehouse Buildings – Our Construction Process
When constructing your modular warehouse building, over 95% of the work is undertaken at our manufacturing plant so the process doesn’t interfere with your everyday operations. Following delivery to your site all that’s required is to attach external features such as decks or verandahs and to install any services. We’ll also perform a final quality inspection of your prefabricated industrial building to provide you with complete peace of mind.
If you’re interested in learning more about our modular warehouse buildings, please contact us on 1800 008 024 or complete the form below.
- Your building is fully built for you
- You can use our floor plans or design your own.
- Steel base frame and footings.
- Engineer-designed heavy duty under-floor steel chassis.
- RHS Duragal galvanised steel floor joints.
- Poured concrete footings 450mm in diameter and 1000mm deep suited to class H soils or an engineered screw-pile system.
- Chain tie-downs set in poured in-situ concrete footings to W41 wind rating (41m/second or 148m/hour).
FLOOR & FRAMING:
- Termite treated 22mm particleboard flooring, glued and fixed with twist nails.
- Termite treated pine wall and roof framing.
- Continuous structural plywood wall bracing to external walls and where the modules join for extra strength.
- Colorbond sheeting in your choice of colour.
- Colorbond gutters.
- Colorbond metal fascia.
- Your choice of Colorbond corrugated iron.
- James Hardie’s Axon.
- Many other options available on request.
- Fire retardant R1.5 blanket/foil roof insulation.
- Thermal R2.0 insulation batts to external walls.
- Thermal R4.0 insulation batts to ceilings.
- R1.5 under floor insulation.
- Low maintenance aluminium framed windows in your choice of colour.
- Keyed alike locks to all windows.
- Colour matching flyscreens on all windows.
DOORS & INTERNAL FIXOUT:
- Low maintenance aluminium entry doors in your choice of colour.
- Internal flush panel doors throughout.
- Stainless steel door furniture throughout.
- MDF timber 67×18 skirting and architraves.
- Your building fully painted in your choice of colour – 3-coat paint system (multi-colour indoor paint schemes and deep tone base colours extra).
- All external painting complete.
- All decking and steps completed.
- All cabinets as per plans, moisture resistant with adjustable shelves and rolled edge bench top.
- Tough PVC edging to doors for durability.
- Overhead wall cabinets as per plan.
- Your choice of tiles from allowance.
- Full ceramic tiling to all bathrooms/WC.
- Quality chrome-plated solid brass tap ware.
- Full gloss quality vanity with large mirror over to bathrooms.
- Ceiling exhaust fan to bathroom/WC.
- Dual flush toilet suite with toilet roll holder.
- Built in Cupboards/Shelving:
- Built-in cupboards and shelving where indicated on plans.
- Quality matching vinyl or timber sliding doors.
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING:
- All electrical and plumbing completed within building.
- Ample double power points throughout.
- External light to external entry doors.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker fitted for safety.
- Your building is built under factory supervision.
- Tight quality control due to off-site construction.
- Full internal detail/clean and pre-handover quality check.
- Seven year structural guarantee.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- All appliance/manufacturers’ warranties.
- Council plans lodgement service including all plan drawing, engineers, specifications, forms and tracking record through council.
- Connections to services can be arranged by the Swanbuild team on request.
- Built-in Deck (where applicable)
- Constructed on main chassis under main roof line.
- 140×19 Merbau decking.
EXTRAS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE:
- Quality Godfrey Hirst carpet or floor tiles in your choice of colour.
- Your choice of quality commercial grade vinyl to kitchen/cooking areas.
- Fluorescent light fittings.
- Due to our policy product development, Swanbuild reserves the right to alter specifications without notice and without incurring any obligation.