Modular Healthcare Buildings
Need a clinic but can’t wait for a lengthy conventional on-site build? We specialise in providing solutions for custom-built modular medical buildings, including clinics, medical offices and offices – without any compromises.
Almost all modular healthcare building construction occurs at Pretect’s manufacturing plant. When the modular medical building arrives on-site, it is quickly installed so all that remains is to connect it to the necessary services before commissioning.
Be it a permanent or temporary fixture, modular medical buildings comply with the toughest building codes and regulations, and before completion, every detail is thoroughly inspected.
Modular Medical Buildings Supplied by Pretect
With over 30 years of experience building prefabricated buildings, you can trust that Pretect will deliver high quality modular healthcare buildings to your practice, without the long wait of a conventional on-site build.
All Pretect modular medical buildings are manufactured using environmentally friendly methods with the highest quality materials, and are built to last.
Our team will address any concerns or suggestions you have during the modular medical building design process, and the structure can be customised to suit your specific operation.
If you are interested in modular healthcare buildings to add to your growing medical facility, please contact us on 1800 008 024 or complete the form below.
- Your building is fully built for you
- You can use our floor plans or design your own.
- Steel base frame and footings.
- Engineer-designed heavy duty under-floor steel chassis.
- RHS Duragal galvanised steel floor joints.
- Poured concrete footings 450mm in diameter and 1000mm deep suited to class H soils or an engineered screw-pile system.
- Chain tie-downs set in poured in-situ concrete footings to W41 wind rating (41m/second or 148m/hour).
FLOOR & FRAMING:
- Termite treated 22mm particleboard flooring, glued and fixed with twist nails.
- Termite treated pine wall and roof framing.
- Continuous structural plywood wall bracing to external walls and where the modules join for extra strength.
- Colorbond sheeting in your choice of colour.
- Colorbond gutters.
- Colorbond metal fascia.
- Your choice of Colorbond corrugated iron.
- James Hardie’s Axon.
- Many other options available on request.
- Fire retardant R1.5 blanket/foil roof insulation.
- Thermal R2.0 insulation batts to external walls.
- Thermal R4.0 insulation batts to ceilings.
- R1.5 under floor insulation.
- Low maintenance aluminium framed windows in your choice of colour.
- Keyed alike locks to all windows.
- Colour matching flyscreens on all windows.
DOORS & INTERNAL FIXOUT:
- Low maintenance aluminium entry doors in your choice of colour.
- Internal flush panel doors throughout.
- Stainless steel door furniture throughout.
- MDF timber 67×18 skirting and architraves.
- Your building fully painted in your choice of colour – 3-coat paint system (multi-colour indoor paint schemes and deep tone base colours extra).
- All external painting complete.
- All decking and steps completed.
- All cabinets as per plans, moisture resistant with adjustable shelves and rolled edge bench top.
- Tough PVC edging to doors for durability.
- Overhead wall cabinets as per plan.
- Your choice of tiles from allowance.
- Full ceramic tiling to all bathrooms/WC.
- Quality chrome-plated solid brass tap ware.
- Full gloss quality vanity with large mirror over to bathrooms.
- Ceiling exhaust fan to bathroom/WC.
- Dual flush toilet suite with toilet roll holder.
- Built in Cupboards/Shelving:
- Built-in cupboards and shelving where indicated on plans.
- Quality matching vinyl or timber sliding doors.
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING:
- All electrical and plumbing completed within building.
- Ample double power points throughout.
- External light to external entry doors.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker fitted for safety.
- Your building is built under factory supervision.
- Tight quality control due to off-site construction.
- Full internal detail/clean and pre-handover quality check.
- Seven year structural guarantee.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- All appliance/manufacturers’ warranties.
- Council plans lodgement service including all plan drawing, engineers, specifications, forms and tracking record through council.
- Connections to services can be arranged by the Swanbuild team on request.
- Built-in Deck (where applicable)
- Constructed on main chassis under main roof line.
- 140×19 Merbau decking.
EXTRAS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE:
- Quality Godfrey Hirst carpet or floor tiles in your choice of colour.
- Your choice of quality commercial grade vinyl to kitchen/cooking areas.
- Fluorescent light fittings.
- Due to our policy product development, Swanbuild reserves the right to alter specifications without notice and without incurring any obligation.