Benefits of Pretect
To sum up, the benefits of commercial modular buildings are many. There is a faster build time, less waste, fewer weather delays and better safety. It involves innovation, it’s friendly to the environment and is less of a hassle for you.
Best of all, you the customer have more control over the project which gives you greater certainty during construction. Prefab building is fast becoming the preferred building method. Don’t delay, act now. We’d love to help you with your needs, whatever they may be. We have the solution.
Prefab Modular Buildings in Australia
When looking for flexible arrangements for your workspace, Pretect modular commercial buildings provide the perfect solution. With over 30 years’ experience in the building industry, we’re specialists in designing and manufacturing modular buildings in Australia, with a particular focus on Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
We use the highest quality materials to create structures that are built to last. Every detail of your modular building is inspected before handover to ensure it adheres to the strictest building codes and regulations, providing you with complete peace of mind.
Modular Commercial Buildings Customised To Your Needs
We specialise in constructing purpose-built modular commercial buildings, perfect for a range of different business types. Our prefab commercial buildings can be fully customised to meet your operational requirements or to allow you to reach a new level of productivity and efficiency.
Minimise Disruption with Modular Construction
One of the most important benefits of installing a modular commercial building is the simplicity and speed with which it can be installed. A staggering 95% of the work is completed at our manufacturing plant so by the time it arrives on site, the building is practically complete. Once at your location, the only things left to be done are to connect services and add verandahs, decks, and awnings as per your requirements.
Sustainable Modular Buildings in Australia
Our construction process uses sustainable materials wherever possible, making our buildings a greener option than traditional alternatives. Our recycling process ensures we produce minimal waste, making sure our modular commercial buildings are environmentally friendly and fully compliant with Australian Standards.
To find out more about how modular buildings in Australia can work for your business, contact us today.
- Your building is fully built for you
- You can use our floor plans or design your own.
- Steel base frame and footings.
- Engineer-designed heavy duty under-floor steel chassis.
- RHS Duragal galvanised steel floor joints.
- Poured concrete footings 450mm in diameter and 1000mm deep suited to class H soils or an engineered screw-pile system.
- Chain tie-downs set in poured in-situ concrete footings to W41 wind rating (41m/second or 148m/hour).
Floor & Framing
- Termite treated 22mm particleboard flooring, glued and fixed with twist nails.
- Termite treated pine wall and roof framing.
- Continuous structural plywood wall bracing to external walls and where the modules join for extra strength.
- Colorbond sheeting in your choice of colour.
- Colorbond gutters.
- Colorbond metal fascia.
- Your choice of Colorbond corrugated iron.
- James Hardie’s Axon.
- Many other options available on request.
- Fire retardant R1.5 blanket/foil roof insulation.
- Thermal R2.0 insulation batts to external walls.
- Thermal R4.0 insulation batts to ceilings.
- R1.5 under floor insulation.
- Low maintenance aluminium framed windows in your choice of colour.
- Keyed alike locks to all windows.
- Colour matching flyscreens on all windows.
Doors & Internal Fix-out
- Low maintenance aluminium entry doors in your choice of colour.
- Internal flush panel doors throughout.
- Stainless steel door furniture throughout.
- MDF timber 67×18 skirting and architraves.
- Your building fully painted in your choice of colour – 3-coat paint system (multi-colour indoor paint schemes and deep tone base colours extra).
- All external painting complete.
- All decking and steps completed.
- All cabinets as per plans, moisture resistant with adjustable shelves and rolled edge bench top.
- Tough PVC edging to doors for durability.
- Overhead wall cabinets as per plan.
- Your choice of tiles from allowance.
- Full ceramic tiling to all bathrooms/WC.
- Quality chrome-plated solid brass tap ware.
- Full gloss quality vanity with large mirror over to bathrooms.
- Ceiling exhaust fan to bathroom/WC.
- Dual flush toilet suite with toilet roll holder.
- Built in Cupboards/Shelving:
- Built-in cupboards and shelving where indicated on plans.
- Quality matching vinyl or timber sliding doors.
Electrical & Plumbing
- All electrical and plumbing completed within building.
- Ample double power points throughout.
- External light to external entry doors.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker fitted for safety.
- Your building is built under factory supervision.
- Tight quality control due to off-site construction.
- Full internal detail/clean and pre-handover quality check.
- Seven year structural guarantee.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- All appliance/manufacturers’ warranties.
- Council plans lodgement service including all plan drawing, engineers, specifications, forms and tracking record through council.
- Connections to services can be arranged by the Swanbuild team on request.
- Built-in Deck (where applicable)
- Constructed on main chassis under main roof line.
- 140×19 Merbau decking.
Extras Included in Package Price
- Quality Godfrey Hirst carpet or floor tiles in your choice of colour.
- Your choice of quality commercial grade vinyl to kitchen/cooking areas.
- Fluorescent light fittings.
- Due to our policy product development, Swanbuild reserves the right to alter specifications without notice and without incurring any obligation.