Modular Business Buildings and Administrative Blocks
Finding a workspace that meets all of your needs can be an overwhelming task. There are many different options for office layouts. If you’re looking for flexibility and practicality, look no further than our prefab office buildings.
Modular business buildings are ready made for your convenience, and can be transported from place to place, so moving location will never be a problem again.
High Quality Prefab Office Buildings
What makes our process even more convenient is the speed in which your new administrative block can be installed. Our modular business buildings are manufactured off-site, and delivered to your site 95% complete. Depending on your requirements, verandahs, decks, and awnings are the only additions required on site, plus the connection of appropriate services.
Functional Modular Business Buildings
If you seek professional administrative spaces that are functional and elegantly designed, our prefab office buildings tick the boxes.
We offer complete personalisation and customisation meaning your office space can meet specific operational requirements quickly, maximising productivity and efficiency.
Pretect modular business buildings are made from the highest calibre materials and are built to stand the test of time, resulting in excellent quality offices for your business. Our offices and other buildings are designed and constructed to exceed stringent building regulations, so all our buildings are both adaptable and durable.
If you’re interested in prefab offices for your business, please contact us on 1800 008 024 or complete the form below.
- Your building is fully built for you
- You can use our floor plans or design your own.
- Steel base frame and footings.
- Engineer-designed heavy duty under-floor steel chassis.
- RHS Duragal galvanised steel floor joints.
- Poured concrete footings 450mm in diameter and 1000mm deep suited to class H soils or an engineered screw-pile system.
- Chain tie-downs set in poured in-situ concrete footings to W41 wind rating (41m/second or 148m/hour).
FLOOR & FRAMING:
- Termite treated 22mm particleboard flooring, glued and fixed with twist nails.
- Termite treated pine wall and roof framing.
- Continuous structural plywood wall bracing to external walls and where the modules join for extra strength.
- Colorbond sheeting in your choice of colour.
- Colorbond gutters.
- Colorbond metal fascia.
- Your choice of Colorbond corrugated iron.
- James Hardie’s Axon.
- Many other options available on request.
- Fire retardant R1.5 blanket/foil roof insulation.
- Thermal R2.0 insulation batts to external walls.
- Thermal R4.0 insulation batts to ceilings.
- R1.5 under floor insulation.
- Low maintenance aluminium framed windows in your choice of colour.
- Keyed alike locks to all windows.
- Colour matching flyscreens on all windows.
DOORS & INTERNAL FIXOUT:
- Low maintenance aluminium entry doors in your choice of colour.
- Internal flush panel doors throughout.
- Stainless steel door furniture throughout.
- MDF timber 67×18 skirting and architraves.
- Your building fully painted in your choice of colour – 3-coat paint system (multi-colour indoor paint schemes and deep tone base colours extra).
- All external painting complete.
- All decking and steps completed.
- All cabinets as per plans, moisture resistant with adjustable shelves and rolled edge bench top.
- Tough PVC edging to doors for durability.
- Overhead wall cabinets as per plan.
- Your choice of tiles from allowance.
- Full ceramic tiling to all bathrooms/WC.
- Quality chrome-plated solid brass tap ware.
- Full gloss quality vanity with large mirror over to bathrooms.
- Ceiling exhaust fan to bathroom/WC.
- Dual flush toilet suite with toilet roll holder.
- Built in Cupboards/Shelving:
- Built-in cupboards and shelving where indicated on plans.
- Quality matching vinyl or timber sliding doors.
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING:
- All electrical and plumbing completed within building.
- Ample double power points throughout.
- External light to external entry doors.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker fitted for safety.
- Your building is built under factory supervision.
- Tight quality control due to off-site construction.
- Full internal detail/clean and pre-handover quality check.
- Seven year structural guarantee.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- All appliance/manufacturers’ warranties.
- Council plans lodgement service including all plan drawing, engineers, specifications, forms and tracking record through council.
- Connections to services can be arranged by the Swanbuild team on request.
- Built-in Deck (where applicable)
- Constructed on main chassis under main roof line.
- 140×19 Merbau decking.
EXTRAS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE:
- Quality Godfrey Hirst carpet or floor tiles in your choice of colour.
- Your choice of quality commercial grade vinyl to kitchen/cooking areas.
- Fluorescent light fittings.
- Due to our policy product development, Swanbuild reserves the right to alter specifications without notice and without incurring any obligation.